DIY Natural Homemade Tanning Lotion & Oil
Homemade Tanning Lotion & Oil – Summer is here again girls, everybody want to look gorgeously tanned and sexy in the beach. And you maybe wondering how will I make myself natural homemade tanning lotion without any side effect? That is why this article is essential for you, and you just read on.
Hear this, the commercial tanning lotion and bed can damage your sexy skin .sometimes this type of damage may not be easily corrected if proper skin care is not taking. Also they come with bad smell and harmful chemical. That is why I recommend you learn how to make your natural tanning lotion yourself.
The benefits of making your own tanning lotion are that they are very cheap and safe to make, you can customize the color to your taste, and they have little or no side effect whatsoever.
So, let me share with you how to make this simple sunless tanning lotion with unique natural homemade ingredients .With these you do not need to expose your skin to any harmful ultra violet ray that can get your skin burn.
Essential ingredients for homemade tanning lotion are;
- Undiluted pure cocoa powder, and
- White lotion
You can use any white lotion for any type of skin; but if you have a dry skin I will suggest you use lotions that are specifically made for dry skin. You make sure that you don’t use a scented white lotion with a rich fragrance, as you will not like it with cocoa powder.
- Blend half cup of unscented white lotion in a container with 1/3 cup of undiluted pure cocoa powder.
- Mix them thoroughly, so has to break up any form of clumps.
- Customize the blend to match your desired skin color. The lotion will definitely look darker in the container than it real look on your skin.
- Continue adding a little bit of pure cocoa powder at a time until you get your favorite color shade
- Apply the homemade tanning lotion over your entire body evenly and gently.
- Use homemade tanning lotion daily for better and effective results
Note: Make sure you exfoliate your skin before application .You can any of your choice exfoliator to remove the dead cell or any dry patches on your skill and also to expose your skin pore.
- Leave the blend to dry for at least 5-7 minutes before you put on clothe
- Keep lotion in a Tupperware container or in an empty bottle that once use for lotion.( I normally use mason jar)
- Choose a moisturizing lotion for better results.
You want to stay away from your pets because the smell.
The lotion will look very dark when you make it, but it does not show up that darkly on your skin. If you’re afraid to make it too dark, just use the standard half cup lotion and 1/3 cup pure cocoa powder and keep adding layers until you reach your desired shade.
You will be able to see the color as you apply it.
Homemade Sunless Tanning Oil
Here is my favorite homemade Sunless tanning oils with brown sugar, fresh carrot and normal water. Just add few drops of oil to cover your skin more than the way you apply tanning lotion. It is quick and easy spray tan. You just spray it on and rub it all over your body after shower. This ingredients makes about one gallon of sunless tanning oil.
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 3 quarts gallon of water
- 1 lb of fresh carrots (unpeeled)
- Wash the carrots with clean water and slice them into smaller pieces
- Heat the water on the stove
- Add the sliced carrots plus brown sugar.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 hours.
- Turn off the stove and leave the tanning oil to cool.
- Strain the oil to separate the clumps from the liquid.
- Pour the self-tanner into a spray tan bottle.
- Make sure apply tanning oil at least once in a week for effective results.
The tanning impact can last long. I typically just need to apply my self-tanner once per week. Keep in mind to exfoliate before since every single natural tanning oil have a bothersome propensity for making your knees and elbows darker if you do not exfoliate before application. You want to try Tanning Lotion that works ? You get one here on Amazon Now
Homemade Tanning Lotion (Coffee or Tea)
Here is my second favorite tanning lotion .For this tanning lotion, you can utilize espresso or tea. We all know that coffee can recolored or stain your teeth, leaving an undesired impact;they can likewise stain your skin, and make your sexy skin look wonderfully tan-shading. Regardless of which one you picked, ensure you utilize the caffeinated coffee and not the decaf one.
The caffeine can really firm and revamp the skin to reduce the skin wrinkles and get rid of cellulite. This simply happens to be my most loved custom-made tanning cream
- Grounded caffeinated coffee or tea bags
- un-scented white lotion
- You just brew caffeinated coffee or tea.
- If you are using coffee, use enough grounds for an entire pot but add only enough water to make at least one cup.
- If you are using tea, use like 5-6 tea bags to make a gallon of tea, but only about one cup of water.
- Mix enough lotion and coffee/tea to get your desired shade.
- Remember than the more coffee or tea you add, the darker your tan will turn out to be.
- Put the resulting tanning lotion in a spray tan bottle and apply weekly.
- Shake the tanning lotion well before each use, to make the lotion evenly mixed
- My favorite is coffee because I love coffee smell, but you could choose to use tea, if you don’t like coffee smell.
- You may not add the lotion to the mixture; the tea or coffee liquid works just fine on its own.
- Use the tanning lotion every week for best result.
Homemade Self Tanner Recipe
- 8 bags of organic black tea (fine organic black tea here)
- 16 oz of water
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (fine organic vanilla extract here or make your own)
- To begin with, bring your 16 oz of water and 1 tablespoon of vanilla concentrate to boil.
- Pour over tea packs and let steep for no less than 8 minutes.
- After you’ve removed your tea bag, (you can discard them),
- Allow homemade self-tanner to cool down.
This could take thirty minutes or all the more, yet trust me when I let you know that you would prefer not to shower with this hot stuff on your skin.
Note, exfoliate your skin for better result
The put it a spray tan bottle and spray it on your skin, then rub it all over your body
Another alternative recipe that you can use to protect yourself from hash sun-ray this summer is homemade sunscreen cream. Let me share with you step by step how to make your own.
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil (natural Sun protection factor 4)
- 4 tablespoons of cup beeswax
- 2 tablespoons of Zinc Oxide
Note: do not use the non-nano brand of zinc oxide, and make sure you don’t inhale the powder and take it far from the reach of children or pet.
8 tablespoon of almond or olive oil
With the recipes you can add 2 tablespoons Shea Butter, 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil, 1 teaspoon Red Raspberry Seed Oil, to 1 teaspoon Carrot Seed Oil, Lavender essential Oils, and Vanilla Extract but not compulsory.
- Mix the recipes together except zinc oxide in a pint-sized or a mason jar.
- Fill a medium saucepan with a 5 zo of water
- Then put it on stove to heat it.
- Put a lid on the jar loosely and place in the pan with the water.
- As the water is heating, the mixture will start to melt
- Shake or stir occasionally to mix it very well.
- When all mixture might have been totally melted then add the zinc oxide, and stir thoroughly
- Stir a few times as it cools to make sure zinc oxide is incorporated.
- Then pour the mixture into mason jar and store
- Use as you would regular sunscreen. Best if you use it in six months.
- Make sure not to inhale the Zinc oxide, you can use a mask if the need be
- This recipe has Sun protection factor of about 15, though by adding more Zinc Oxide will increase the Sun protect factor -SPF
- You can add more beeswax to make thicker sunscreen, less to make smooth sunscreen
- I suggest that you use lavender essential oils or coconut or vanilla extract for fragrance
- This sunscreen is like waterproof and so you may need to reapply after sweating
- Make sure you store in a cool, dry place or in the fridge
- Remove the Zinc Oxide and this makes effective lotion recipe
How to Get rid of Sun Tan Quickly and Naturally
Green Tea for Sun Tan Removal
Green tea is one of the most effective natural remedies for sun tan removal, and skin blemishes, and face scar. Green tea will make your skin glow, fresh and it is a good anti-aging, because it rich antioxidant which protect your skin by lowering the stimulation of free radical, which damage skin cells.
Sun Tan Removal Recipe / Sun Tan Spray
- Green tea
- Essential oil
- Brew 2 cups of green tea and allow it to cool.
- Add a teaspoon of essential oil (rose essential oil)
- Then mix this well and pour it into a spray bottle.
- Apply this on affected are that have been exposed to sun.
Fast Beautiful Color that will Last Longer
Do you like to make you skin Sexy-tanning this summer? Getting your skin tan should be simple, easy and saved to do…
This Serum helps you tan in a safe, non-chemical way. You can try it!
I work at in the fitness biz and never used tanning lotions. They were either to sticky or oily and always made with tons of nasty chemicals. I’m a nutritive dude so I’m not trying to destroy my skin. The reason
I am so fond of this product is because it has no harsh chemicals that are carcinogenic or in any way harmful to me as opposed to so many other tanning products.
Anthony L Cape Coral FL
I use this body serum two hours before get to the beach, the results are amazing. I get a beautiful color from it and receive lots of compliments on my tan all the time. My skin stays tan and moisturized. — Mary R Palmdale CA
Share this post with your friends and family on facebook and other social media. It may help someone in need!