Horseradish is one of most effective root vegetables for weight loss . It is also loaded with a lot of health benefits and its root is popular used as a spice. With all this in mind , I want to teach you in this article how to prepare horseradish mayo sauce and combine it with your bread , roast beef and steak for weight loss recipe.
Horseradish Mayo Sauce Recipes with Bread and Roast Beef
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tsp. prepared white horseradish
- 1 tsp of sliced fresh rosemary
- 4 pieces of slice French-bread
- 8 oz. thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large bunch arugula, stems trimmed
- Whisk mayo, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce (optional) and rosemary in small bowl to blend. The gentle blend them together with kitchen blender. Make sure is purée
- Sprinkle dressing with salt and pepper.
- Spread over bottom piece of bread with half of dressing.
- Top with roast beef, tomatoes and arugula if you want to eat it with beef.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread remaining dressing on top piece of bread. Press bread, dressing side down, onto arugula.
- Slice it into 4 pieces and serve. Enjoy
Horseradish Sauce for Steak Recipes
- 4 oz sirloin steaks
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- A cup light sour cream
- 5-6 tsps prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3⁄4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1⁄2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper, divided
Learn More :Effective Use of Horseradish for Weight loss
- Take the steaks from your fridge.
- Then allow it to sit, covered, at room temperature (25 degree Celsius) for 20 minutes before grilling.
- Mix oil and garlic in a small saucepan.
- Warm with low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and allow it sit for 10-15 minutes.
Ready for Grill
- Whisk sour cream, horseradish, chives, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp of black pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Brush your steaks on both sides with 1 teaspoon garlic oil, and season with remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- Put the steaks on the grill, and allow it to sit there for 4–5 minutes with high heat,
- Brushing with the oil every minute until golden brown and evenly charred.
- Make sure your turn the steaks over, and continue grilling for 5–6 minutes until internal temperature reaches around 145-160 degree
- Then take down the steaks and put on tray, tent with foil, and let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with horseradish sauce and enjoy.