Conventionally made hand sanitizer is relatively poisonous because it contains chemicals and alcohol. If put in the mouth and swallowed it may cause stomach disorder.
So with a normal solution, you can easily make your own natural homemade hand sanitizer. Below are the common recipes you will need to use;
DIY Natural Homemade Hand Sanitizer that works
1. Tea Tree Essential Oil Hand Sanitizer
- Tea tree essential oil
- Rosemary oil distilled Water (or Colloidal Silver/Ionic silver if available)
- Glycerin (optional)
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Cinnamon Essential Oil
- To make, blend 1/4 glass aloe vera gel,
- 1/2 teaspoon glycerin, and
- 1 teaspoon of rubbing alcohol in a little bowl.
- Put 10 drops of cinnamon essential oil
Add 10 drops of tea tree oil alongside any of your favorite essential oils, this you need to add for fragrance; Pine oil, parsley oil, Rose oil, lemongrass, orange, lavender and peppermint etc).
Now mix the solution very well and add deionized water/ purified water to make it lighter and add any desired essential oils to give it a good smell.
How do you make alcohol free hand sanitizer?
2.Here are my favorite homemade hand sanitizer recipe – ( Alcohol-free )
- Clove-Antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Rosemary oil – Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- Lavender oil – Antibacterial and antiviral
- Orange oil – Natural antiseptic and antioxidant.
- Cinnamon – antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial and astringent
- 5 drops clove essential oil
- 10 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 20 drops orange essential oil
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
How to apply it
- Mix all recipes and store in a reusable silicon tube.
- Use them as often as possible remove germs from hands
Wow! That’s all. You can start using it the same way you use conventionally made hand sanitizer.Learn more from this video………
Have you made any hand sanitizer before? Please feel free to share the recipes with us.