Home Remedies for Cold and Flu– Cold and flu are sickness we don’t want to live with. The season is near again. When cold can cause your nose to block and it will be difficult to breathe well.
Some people don’t like taking pill; they will rather prefer natural home remedies for cold and flu. With this amazing and effective sinus bombs, you can fight the cold and flu by yourself, and your nose will be quickly dis-congested and you will breathe well.
Effective Home Remedies for Cold and Flu Congestion Relief
Below are the ingredient and instruction on how to use sinus bombs to fight cold and dis-congest your nose.
Recipes for cold and flu remedies
- Put 1 pound of baking soda: into bottle filled with water
- 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 20 Drops of Tea tree Essential oil
- Empty the Baking Soda into a dish. Spray the baking soda with water, until is sufficient only to make it begin to stick together.
- Blend it up and see how well it will feel like when holding it. It ought to feel like soggy sand.
- On the off chance that it is not sufficiently clammy, pour water again until it effectively sticks together yet does not feel wet, just moist and soggy. Now you can add essential oil and mix it once more.
- Place in molds. You can use silicon because I found that they turn out less demanding. But I used confection molds as they are the ideal size for these smaller than usual sinus bombs.
- Leave in the molds overnight and pop them out. Store in an impenetrable compartment that keeps dampness out.
- Fill your sink with boiling hot water. Close the door to your washroom as this is the perfect spot to do it.
Pop one bomb into the water and cover your head with a towel around your neck to prevent the steam from escaping. Breathe in the steam for relief from sinus congestion.
Do this as frequently as much as you can
Love this article? Share it with friends facebook and twitter