Breast cancer symptoms – At the early stage of breast cancer there may not be any obvious symptoms. This time a lump may be too small to been seen or felt. That is why is advisable to examine your breast every day, so that if you notice any unusual signs you can go and check with your doctor.
Normally, any abnormal area be seen on a screening mammogram, which can lead to further testing.
Breast cancer symptoms
- Any unusually change in the temperature of the breast or change in size, contour, and breast formation. There could a sign of a reddish, pitted surface like the skin of that an orange
- A lump in the breast or armpit that continues after your menstrual cycle. This is regularly the primary evident breast cancer symptoms. Lumps could be connected with breast cancer are usually painless, albeit some may bring about a thorny sensation. This Lumps are usually unmistakable on a mammogram much sooner than they can be seen or felt
- There may be unusual discharge from the breast nipple that may be clear or bloody, it’s typically created by healthy conditions however could be because of cancer sometimes.
- A marble-like area under the skin.
- Area that is obviously different from any other area on either breast
- A noticeable flattening or indentation on the breast surface, which may indicate a cancer that cannot be seen nor felt
- A Lump in the armpit or breast skin
- There may be pain in the breast. However lumps are usually painless, pain or tenderness can be one of symptoms of breast cancer.
- Unusual alteration in the nipple area, including a nipple retraction, itching, a burning sensation, or ulceration. A scaly rash of the nipple is sign of Paget’s disease, which may be associated with an underlying breast cancer.1
Natural Remedies for Breast cancer symptoms
Black pepper is generally known for its anti-oxidant properties which that help to get rid of harmful free radicals and protect the body from cancers. It is also rich in Vitamin A, flavonoids, and carotenes. But the main substance that black pepper possessed is piperine which can be used to stop breast cancer cells growth.
Peperine is more potent when combined with turmeric. The best way to eat black pepper to get maximum health benefits is to eat it freshly ground, and not cook it along with meal.
Research has shown that a combination of turmeric and black pepper-piperine- can limit the growth of breast cancer cells (the cancer cells that conventional cure have the toughest time eliminating).
Turmeric root is rich in Curcumin .Several studies have shown that including one in 2012 that was carried out at University of Otago in New Zealand, revealed that this curcumin kills the growth of breast cancer cells by adding programmed cell death (apoptosis) of breast cancer cells.
Melatonin is a powerful cytotoxic hormone that has been shown to stop the grown of breast cancer cells. In research that was published in the 2014 edition of the medical journal Plos One, melatonin was effective in reducing breast cancer cells growth in TNBC-induced mice.
This Vitamin controls over 100 genes in the body system. According to the research that was carried out at the University of Albany in New York revealed that giving lab mice Vitamin D supplements suppressed additional proteins that breast cancer cells and basal-type breast cancer cells need to live . Those with breast cancer symptoms known to possess the highest percentage of vitamin D deficiencies
Caffeic acid phenethyl ester which can be found in bee propolis. According to a research conducted by New York University, caffeic acid phenethyl ester from bee propolis was responsible for anti-cancer effects in breast cancer -affected women.
Green tea is rich in a substance known has epigallocatechin-3-gallate. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate destroy cancer cell by inhabiting blood flow. This also prevents DNA damage, and new research is finding that epigallocatechin-3-gallate may stop the production of breast cancer symptoms stem cells.
Is important to note that, matcha green tea has about 100 times the amount of epigallocatechin-3-gallate than regular green tea does.
Blueberries has a lot of health benefits, which include; Fibe 4 grams, 24% Vitamin C, Vitamin 36% of the RDA, Manganese, 25% of the RDA. It has little or no cholesterol that is why is use to regulate blood sugar in treat diabetes .Blueberries contains phytochemicals.
In a study published in the Journal of Cancer Research 2010, it was discovered that the phytochemicals found in blueberries stopped the growth and metastatic potential of TNBC cells.
Other natural substances that can be used fight breast cancer cells growth are; mushrooms, ginseng, and Omega 3 Fatty acids