Ladies, many of us are trying to find many home remedies for damaged hair with coconut oil and how to use coconut oil for hair growth with no side effect, well there is a great reason behind that.
Coconut oil is very powerful and it helps you regenerate your hair, all while conveying it that shine you always wanted. With that in mind, there are several uses for coconut oil if you have damaged hair.
Protection from Sun Damage
It can be a very powerful sunscreen, all you have to do is to add it to your hair and let it sink in. The process is not that hard to do, however, you will have to use a hair pick and a hair brush if you want to get the very best results.
It’s an important thing to focus on and the experience can be very rewarding. Massage the oil gently when you use it and then you can brush as you usually do.
Coconut Oil for Hair Growth – Faster Hair Growth
The coconut oil for hair loss treatment allows you to boost hair growth in order to eradicate any hair damage.
- Wash your hair and then you have to use two bowls, one larger and one smaller.
- The larger one needs to have water in it and the smaller one coconut oil.
- Place the smaller bowl in the larger one, let it accommodate to the water temperature and then you can start massaging your scalp.
- It’s a very distinct, unique and useful treatment that will give you a lot of value and help!
Coconut Oil for Hair coloring
Another best method on how to use coconut oil for hair growth and one of the best home remedies for damaged hair with coconut oil is definitely hair coloring. With help from coloring herbs, you get to color hair and thus make the damaged hair very hard to see. It’s a great way to handle damaged hair and it works very well.
Read further: Effect Ways of Using Coconut Oil for Weight Loss
Many times, your hair is damaged because you have to deal with dandruff. Thankfully, coconut oil helps you eliminate damaged hair in a simple manner and in an effective way.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Hormonal changes
- Alopecia Areata
- Skin disorders
- Scalp infections
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
Coconut Oil Shampoo for Hair Loss Recipe
- A cup liquid castile soap
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 50-60 drops of favorite essential oils
- Put coconut oil plus coconut milk together in a pot and melt them with a very low heat, so that it will retain its nutrients.
- Then pour the mixture into a bottle with a tight lid, and then add liquid castile soap. Shake well. And then, shake some more
- Add 40- 50 drops of your favorite essential oils (my favorites are; lavender, wild orange, peppermint, lemongrass, and rosemary) and shake again.
- Then apply is thoroughly through your hair, wash it off. Then apply coconut hair treatment for hair loss
Best 5 Coconut Oil Brand for Hair Loss
- Nature’s Way Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- Carrington Farms Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Pure Body Naturals Coconut Oil Hair Mask
- Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Now Foods Fractionated Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil for Hair Growth Treatment
Here is how you can apply coconut oil for hair growth;
- Apply coconut oil to your scalp every day, or at least 5 times a week, for about 5 minutes with warm coconut oil.
- Allow it to stay overnight.
- Wash your hair the next day with a mild shampoo. Then massage your hair thoroughly with Jamaica castor oil. That is my favorite!
- Mix 3 tablespoons of warm coconut oil in 1/4 cup of honey plus 3 Tsp. plus Jamaica castor oil.
- Mix them together thoroughly
- Then apply it on your damp hair.
- Let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes,
- Then rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this 2 or 4 times a week for a better result!
Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil
- 10 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Blend all ingredients together in one bowl with a hand mixer until they are mixed well for like 5-10 minutes until is creamy.
- Rub a teaspoon or two and smooth through damped hair after washing hair with Coconut Oil Shampoo.
- Let it penetrate hair for like 5- 15 minutes
- Then rinse it off very well with warm water
Share your experience with us on how you use coconut oil for hair growth at the comment box below. Thanks!