Let’s face it, using coconut oil for weight loss is one of the best ways to eliminate the extra pounds and boost your energy levels. Nowadays, people have a major problem sticking to a certain weight, so it’s pivotal to opt for great foods that can boost weight loss fast and easy. With that in mind, coconut oil can be an extremely good option and one that will help you reach the very best value without any hassle.
7 Surprisingly Effective Ways Of Using Coconut Oil For Weight Loss
1. Fry Your Food in Coconut Oil
Food fried with coconut oil is extremely healthy, and it manages to bring you some extraordinary health benefits in the longer term. From coconut shrimp to French fries and chicken fingers, there are lots of foods you can fry in coconut oil and all of them are really tasty.
2. Add to Your Oatmeal
If you opt for oatmeal during breakfast, you can use coconut oil for weight loss by adding a tsp or so while the oatmeal is still warm. You still get the benefits of coconut oil without even feeling it, so that’s a great option in this regard!
3. Add Some Coconut Oil to the Nut Butter
A good idea in this situation is to add some coconut oil to the nut butter. It’s a very good option, and it will provide you with great results in the long run. The idea is to melt the oil first before you add it to the peanut butter. This way you can stay away from any issues.
Coconut oil may be composed of 90% saturated fat, but the studies have shown that its fat is largely composed of lauric acid, also known as medium-chain saturated fatty acid has a better effect on the heart than the other saturated fats.
So, for this reason, you can add coconut oil to your diet in order to boost your immune system and possibly shed some weight as well.
4. Coconut Oil and Yogurt Mix
Again, you have to melt the coconut oil for weight loss first, and then you need to mix it with yogurt. It works great; it offers an incredible value and the outcome on its own can be second to none. Plus, the simple fact that you get to lose weight while also eating yogurt and enjoying yogurt is a delight, to say the least.
5. Coconut Oil Chocolate
Creating your chocolate bars at home is a delight all the time, plus you can always add a few drops of coconut oil in there as well. These should be kept in the freezer for those moments when you have any sugar cravings because they are way healthier than regular candy!
Healthy Guilt- Free Chocolates Coconut oil for Weight Loss – Recipe
Coconut oil Recipe for weight loss
- 5 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (or other flavoring of your favorite). I love vanilla! Lol
- 4 tsp. honey or agave
- 4-5 tsp cocoa powder
- Microwave the coconut oil and honey or powdered Truvia in small bowl until melted, for about 40 seconds. If you use agave or liquid Stevia, you can put them after the coconut oil is melted.
- Add vanilla extract and stir
- Then cocoa powder and stir well.
- Add mix’s, like chopped almonds or crisp rice and stir well.
- Scoop out the chocolate and spread it onto wax paper-lined sheet or into candy molds and put in the fridge or freezer until it firm.
- Serve and enjoy!
6.Put Coconut Oil in Your Smoothie
7. Pour Some Coconut Oil in Your Tea or Coffee
The nice thing about coconut oil for weight loss is that it allows you to bring antioxidants in your body and lose fat naturally. It’s a stellar addition to your weight loss remedies, and it works very well!
- Atkins Diet: The Benefits, the Side Effects, and the Success Stories
- Boiled Egg Diet Recipes for Weight Loss at Home – Lose 24 Pounds in 14 Days
- Jillian Michaels; Weight Loss Detox Water for Fast Fat Burning
- How to Get Rid of Loose Skin after Weight Loss Naturally and Permanently
- Effective Use of Horseradish for Weight loss
Coconut Oil Weight Loss Success Story
“At 73, my GP said I was borderline diabetic and a little excess fat. He recommended that I should reduce the level of my carbohydrates consumption. I soon discovered coconut oil touted as a source of ketones, a better fuel.
Volek and Phinney were my first stop. They say, for marathon runners and endurance cyclists, to shift metabolism toward burning fats rather than carbohydrates, with the help of coconut oil. But I am no athlete, so a modest performance is fine for me”
“I had been having difficulty with a flight of 50 stairs. I had to rest at each 20th step not only to recover my breath, but also to ease my hurting legs. At the top I was gasping for breath, and jelly legged”
“So the following day I supped one desert spoonful (10ml of coconut oil) and set off on my walk. I immediately noticed that my legs wanted to go faster, and faster, moved much more freely, long strides or short, and especially up those stairs, quickly without any difficulty, right to the top and continued along the level footpath. Not the slightest hint of being out of breath”!
Reminiscent of Popeye and his spinach I thought.
That was 9 months ago and I have confirmed that result many times.
Now I use about 20 ml of coconut oil. Today, I ran 500 feet for a bus, fast and with neither heavy breathing nor burning legs. Same today I have briskly walked 6 km to the mall and return.
….John Law, Adelaide, South Australia
- Lemon Water for Weight Loss -The Extreme Weight Loss Drink!
- Fasting To Lose Weight: How to Use Intermittent Fasting to Lose Weight in 2 Weeks
- How to Lose Weight in 10 Days Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All
- Simple Ways to Lose Weight in One Month: How I Lose 7 Kg in One Month
- 7 Top Tips: How to Lose Weight in Your Arms Fast in A Week
- Protein Shakes for Weight Loss ;Healthy Best Meal Replacement
Eating too much of coconut oil can give you extra calories — and that can lead to accumulation more fat in your body. Even if the stored fat is not from coconut oil, high doses of coconut oil could still indirectly lead to the very problem you are trying to tackle.
As a whole, there are lots of options if you want to use coconut oil for weight loss. It will be a challenge, true, but at the end of the day, that’s what matters the most.
It’s all about finding the right way to integrate coconut oil into your lifestyle because you will feel its health benefits very fast. It all comes down to you to use coconut oil often, as it can help you lose weight especially if you have a balanced diet!
Add comments below to share your weight loss journey with coconut oil.