How to Get Rid of Knee Pain Fast – The average person walks around 75000 or even 80000 miles by the age of 50 sometimes more. That’s one of the reasons why keen pain and joint pain are common among elderly people, but young people can be the victim of knee pain too.
The causes of knee pain are associated with many health problems which include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid, arthritis, and unhealthy diet, lack of vitamin D, knee injuries and surgery.
Therefore, you need to take care of your health.And learn how to get rid of knee pain fast when it strikes, because this type of pain can appear whether you like it or not.
There are always some amazing benefits to be had when it comes to using natural or home remedies for knee pain. Here are some of the best home remedies for knee joint pain that you can use at this point for complete pain relief!
How to Get Rid of Knee Pain Fast and Naturally
1. Coconut Oil for Knee Pain Relief
The primary benefit of coconut oil is that it manages to relieve pain naturally and incredibly fast.
- All you need is to apply just a single cup of coconut oil until it’s lukewarm.
- Once that is done, you will have to massage the knees with the coconut oil.
- The reason why this works is that it stimulates the blood circulation.
- It also manages to lower the knee pain as well, something that can be extremely helpful in the long term.
2. Olive Oil for Knee Joint Pain
You may want to use olive oil because it does a good job regarding lubricating joints. It’s also a good way to learn how to get rid of knee pain fast. It can soothe arthritis pain extremely fast.
- You just get a cup of olive oil and apply it directly on that portion of your body that it hurts.
- In this situation, you should massage your entire knee with olive oil and let it soak in.
3. Epsom Salt for Joint Pain Relief
A lot of people learn how to get rid of knee pain fast with help from the Epsom salt. The idea here is that Epsom salt has magnesium sulfate. This is a compound known to lower the chronic knee pain.
- A large bowl
- Warm water
- 1/2 cup of Epsom salt
- The way you do this is by taking a large bowl of warm water, add a half cup of Epsom salt and then stir it properly.
- Soak the joints in this water for at least 15 minutes, and you will have some great results in the end.
4. Turmeric for Knee Pain Treatment
A lot of people use turmeric to remove knee pain. Turmeric has curcumin, and that is a compound that can help you remove arthritis fast and easy.
- Turmeric ( get your Turmeric here)
- Warm water
- Boil a few cups of water, add 1 Tsp of turmeric to that and then simmer it for 20 minutes.
- You can add some honey and drink it 2 times per day to get the best outcome.
5. Knee Pain Exercise
Although it may seem counter intuitive, the best way to learn how to get rid of knee pain fast is to exercise. Knee pain can make movement hard, but with proper exercise, and knee pain yoga you can lower the pain.
When it comes to the type of exercises you need to do, simple movements will be more than ok. Don’t opt for weights or football, or anything that can lead to strains.
Read Next:7 Best Exercises for Knee Pain, Swelling and Stiffness Relief
6 . Ginger Tea for Pain
Just like turmeric, ginger tea is full of antioxidants that can help you deal with knee pain extremely fast. The recipe to use is similar to the turmeric tea.
- 1 tsp of ginger
- Boil a few cups of water and add around 1 tsp of ginger to it.
- Alternatively, you can also add turmeric as well as ginger for an even better result. But it’s up to you if you want to do that or not.
- Again, you simmer the compound for 20-25 minutes or so.
- Then you strain it and maybe add a bit of honey.
- If you do that and drink the result 2 times per day, you can easily acquire an amazing experience, and the results will be downright extraordinary!
According to recent research, ginger extract is very effective in reducing symptoms of Osteoarthritis of the knee.
Learn More – Ginger Root Benefits: as Anti-inflammatory, for Cancer and Pain
7. Peppermint Eucalyptus Oil Blend
Both peppermint and eucalyptus oil have pain relieving and analgesic qualities. A combination of these two oils is incredible and downright amazing. You just pick the right approach here, and the value that you get can be second to none for sure.
- Yes, using them is as simple as pouring both types of oil in the same glass and then using that combination directly on your knee. Spread the oils evenly on your knee for the best outcome.
8. Juniper Berry Tea
The juniper berry tea is extremely good for treating the joint knee pain.
- The way you create this tea is simple, you boil a few glasses of water and add around 2-3 tsp of juniper berry.
- The amount you add can be higher or lower, depending on what you see fit here.
- Juniper berry has a lot of terpinen-4-ol content, so this will help you quite a bit when it comes to removing the knee pain discomfort that you feel at this point.
- Do keep in mind that this tea is not good at all during pregnancy! Get your organic juniper berry tea here.
9. Dandelion Leaves
The reason why this helps you learn how to get rid of knee pain fast is that dandelion leaves have vitamin C and A. As a result, these leaves are helpful when it comes to repairing the damaged tissues, and they will also help your liver by cleansing the toxins from your body.
They are anti-inflammatory as well. You can add dandelion leaves directly on your knee, or you can integrate them into your meals for the best possible result.
Read Next: 7 Best Essential Oils for Back Pain, Arthritis & Inflammation Fast Relief
Adding more magnesium to your diet is extremely important. Magnesium is very good at lowering the biomechanical responses in your body. It can help relax the muscles and nerves, not to mention it can also help you deal with the overall muscle stiffness. You can either improve your diet with magnesium filled foods like nuts, beans or leafy greens, or you can take magnesium supplements.
One thing is certain, all these 10 home remedies for knee pain are very helpful, and they will help you boost your health in no time. If you wanted to know How to get rid of knee pain fast, then these are by far the best options to take into consideration. Include as many of them as you can in your lifestyle, and the results can be downright amazing!