Do you want to know how to tone your legs and lower body? Well, we all know that beautiful legs are very attractive, giving a beautiful shape to our bodies and making us feel confident no matter what we choose to wear.
But, unfortunately, fat deposits are prone to develop on thighs.
Before you panic, you should know that you can perform inner thigh workouts at home and shape your thighs in no time, in order to lose weight on your thighs and have the legs you always dreamt about.
Inner Thigh Workouts to Slim Thighs Fast and Tone Your Legs
If you are wondering what kind of workouts you should do to get rid of inner thigh fat, here is a list of exercises that will help you achieve your goal and get nicely sculpted thighs.
1. Side Lunges
Side lunges are probably the most popular type of exercises when it comes to performing inner thigh workouts at home, being also very efficient in toning for the inside and outside of your thighs. If you add an extra cross over to this exercise, you will put your thighs to even more work and achieve the desired results faster.
- Start in an upward position with your legs straight and hands on your hips.
- Place one of your legs to the side by making a wide step and lower your body into the lunge position.
- Bend the knee of the leg that supports your body, while straightening out the one that performed the lunge, and push your hips backward.
- Push on the leg with the bent knee and return to a straight position, while taking that leg in front of you in a cross, without touching the ground while doing so.
- Then swing the leg back and repeat the exercise. Perform 15 reps with each leg.
2. Side-To-Side Plies
This is another exercise from the set of inner thigh workouts at home that will put the muscles of your thighs to work and tone the area while helping you lose weight on your thighs.
- Looking up head and standing straight, with your hands on your hips, put the right leg in front of you so that there will be three feet between your legs.
- Now bend the knee of the leg that is in front of you, so that the knee and toes will be aligned and forming an angle of 45 degrees.
- The left leg that lies in the back should always have the knee slightly bent, allowing you to dip into the plies as low as you can.
- Once you reached the lowest position you can achieve, make sure you hold it for 30 seconds.
- Then straighten your legs slowly, sliding the left heel into the right heel, squeezing your thighs while doing so and holding the squeeze for another 30 seconds.
- Then make one big step to the back, using your left leg, and get back into the pile’s position. Perform 10 reps.
3. Sumo Squat Slide In
Many women have thoughts like “how to efficiently tone up my inner thighs”, being able to wear skinny jeans without a problem. Luckily, there are inner thigh workouts at home that will melt fat fast, just like this particular exercise.
- The sumo squat, or grand plies as it is called in the world of ballet, has amazing effects when it comes to toning thighs.
- Start by having your toes and knees at a 45-degree angle.
- Take your right foot and perform one wide step to the side, and go down on a squat as much as you can.
- Your back should be straight throughout the entire exercise, while the hips are being pushed down and your hands are straightened in front of you to reach the ground with the tip of the fingers.
- As you straighten your body, slide the right leg next to the left leg until your heels touch and raise your arms up high and straight, like trying to reach for the ceiling.
- Repeat the exercise with your left leg this time. You will have to perform a total of 20 reps, changing the leg after each rep.
4. Side Shuffle Switch
Inner thigh workouts at home are not efficient if you don’t have at least one fast-paced exercise in your workout. So, you need to try this one because it works out your entire thigh and it helps you tone your legs in no time while burning a lot of calories.
- Stand up having your legs together and arms on each side of the body.
- Start in an alert manner, by shuffling to the side, making three fast steps to the side, following the left-right-left pattern, lifting your right knee up, bending your left knee and swinging the right arm forward for balance.
- Without stopping to pause, change the pattern of your shuffle, doing it right-left-right this time, lifting the left knee up, bending your right knee, and swinging your left hand forward.
- You will have to repeat the exercise for 20 times, alternating sides, and try doing this workout as fast as possible.
- Using a “1,2,3” count will help you be faster once you get the hang of it and will certainly make your inner thigh workouts at home provide much better results.
If you like it, Share It!
Additional Resources: http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/top-10-new-exercises-thinner-thighshttps://www.today.com/health/how-get-thinner-thighs-just-7-days-t75566