Do you want to lose inner thigh fat? Then you have come to the right page. Excess inner thigh fat is popular among women. At puberty, female hormones cause their body to store fat around specific body parts( 1 ). These body parts include the thighs. The stored fats serve as a source of energy during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Cardio is also important for losing perfectly for shedding unwanted weight and body fat. It also brings oxygen to your muscles. You should take a walk, go jogging or hit the gym on a daily basis. This ensures an effective cardio routine.
Focusing on losing fat in just your thighs doesn’t mean it will happen immediately. You will start losing fat in other parts of the body first. Then after a while, you begin to lose your thigh fat. It is a gradual process.
CAUSES OF INNER THIGH FAT
Before you can understand how to lose inner thigh fat, you need to first know what causes it. This is necessary so you can avoid them and prevent another occurrence in the nearest future. The following are causes of inner thigh fat:
HOW TO LOSE INNER THIGH FAT
You can get rid of inner thigh fat by regularly eating the right foods. This can also come about by doing the right exercises or workout routines. With the mix of exercises, diet, and general lifestyle changes, you can lose inner thigh fat and have more toned thighs.
We have grouped everything you need to know how to lose inner thigh fat under the following;
If you want to get rid of to get thinner thighs, you have to reduce your calorie intake. This means you have to change your diet. By reducing your calorie intake, your body will look to the fat that is in store for energy and will burn that fat.
Below is a list that will teach you how to lose inner thigh fat by controlling your diet:
a. Eat Smaller Meals More Often:
You should consume smaller meals in a day rather than large meals after long periods.Eating 4-5 small meals throughout the day instead of 3 large meals increase our body metabolism. It also curbs hunger so that you don’t overeat.
b. Limit your intake of Saturated fat:
Saturated fats do not benefit your health like unsaturated fats found in dairy, hydrogenated oils and meat. A lot of your favorite desserts contain saturated fats. So you should reduce their consumption especially sweets.
The highest amount of saturated fat is in butter, and palm oils. However, you should not totally remove saturated fats from your diet, just limit their intake. Saturated fat offers its own health benefits, so you can include it in your diet occasionally.
c. Consume more Low-fat Dairy:
Low-fat dairy like yogurt, cottage cheese and milk help in weight loss. It is important to include a high amount of low-fat dairy in your diet. Low-fat dairy is the preferable option to whole or non-fat dairy. This is because the latter often contain high levels of sugar.
Anyone older than 9 years should consume about 3 cups of dairy every day(4 ). Children between the ages of 1 and 4 years should consume approximately 2 cups of dairy per day (5). You should include approximately 2 1/2 cups of dairy in the diet plan of children aged four to eight years old every day. See– Weight Loss Soup Recipes and 9 Rapid Weight Loss Diet That Work
d. Limit your Alcohol Consumption:
In order to lose weight, you should cut down drastically on the amount of alcohol you consume. Even moderate consumption of alcohol increases the number of calories you consume. It also reduces your motivation to exercise often and impacts your sleep negatively.
- Body Fat Percentage Chart-How to Measure Body Fat Accurately at Home
- 1200 Calorie Diet Meal Plans Low Carb For Weight Loss : Lose 20 Pounds in a Month
- 7 Best Triceps Exercises for Women to Tone, Trim, and Lose Flabby Arms Fat
- Military Diet Plan: 3 Days Diet Plan for Weight Loss and Flat Stomach
e. Include a lot of Green Vegetables in Your Diet:
Veggies help your liver detoxify toxins and excess hormones. This helps you lose inner thigh fat. You should include cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower and cabbages in your everyday diet. Also, drinking a smoothie every day that contains green veggies like broccoli, spinach, kale, and parsley improves your chances of losing inner thigh fat. Read Next–Best Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe for Weight Loss- Lose 10 Pounds In 7 Days
f. Drink Lime or Lemon in Warm Water:
Drinking warm water with freshly squeezed lime and lemon every morning helps your liver get rid of toxins. If working properly, your liver provides better hormonal balance.See– Apple Cider Vinegar for Fast Weight Loss and Benefits
g. Add Whey Protein to your Foods or Shakes:
Whey protein decreases your appetite and promotes fat loss thereby getting rid of inner thigh fat. It also enhances secretion of serotonin in your body. Serotonin is a hormone that increases your feelings of wellbeing. It reduces your cravings for sugar and carbohydrates there allowing you stick to a healthy fat loss lifestyle.Add it to your food or enjoy it in a shake. See-19 Quick Fat Burning Smoothies for Weight Loss At Home
2 .HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- Get enough sleep for hormonal balance.
- Join a yoga class to manage stress.
- Drink a lot of water every day to stay hydrated.
3. EXERCISES FOR LOSS OF INNER THIGH FAT
A lot of women seek for how to lose inner thigh fat because they feel it gives their legs a bad shape. It is not an easy task, but combining the right foods and exercise can help tone inner thighs and get rid of inner thigh fat fast.
Note that not just one inner thigh exercises will get rid of the fat in the thighs. However, they can help build stronger and better-shaped legs by developing the inner thigh lean muscles. Toning your inner thighs also stabilizes your knees, thereby reducing the risk of arthritis as you grow older.
1. Pilates Inner Thigh Leg Lifts
- Lay on your side, stretching out your bottom leg so that it’s straight. Then cross your top leg over it resting either your knee or foot on the floor.
- Rest your hand on your arm, or prop your head up with your hand.
- Inhale, and then as you exhale lift your bottom leg up keeping it straight and holding your core tight.
- Inhale as you lower back down.
- Repeat for 10-15 reps, and then switch sides.
2. Frog Squat
- Stand up straight with your feet wider than hip distance apart.
- Keeping your tummy tight, bend your knees and push your glutes back, pressing your knees out and reaching your hands to the floor.
- Lower as far as possible while keeping your upper body lifted.
- In one fast movement, straighten your legs and hips, exploding off your feet and jump into the air bringing your feet together and hands overhead.
- Land with your feet back wide, and immediately drop into a squat.
- Repeat 10 to 15 times, and then take a break and catch your breath.
3. Side Lunges
- Begin with your feet together. Grab a pair of dumbbells if you want an extra challenge.
- Step your right foot out wide, and bend your right knee lunging towards the floor.
- Work to keep your left leg as straight as possible, your upper body lifted and your right knee bent and tracking over your toes.
- Press off with your right foot and bring your feet back together.
- Repeat the movement on the left side to complete the rep.
- Do 10 reps on each side.
4. Plie Squat
- Start with your feet wide, toes turned out to 45 degrees, and your chest lifted high.
- Bend your knees, engaging your gluts, core, and inner thighs. Keep them pressed back and over your baby toes as you lower down to 90 degrees.
- Press through your heels and straighten your legs to complete the rep.
- Do 10 to 15 reps.
5. Stability Ball Squeeze
- Lay flat on your back.
- Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Insert a fully inflated stability ball between your knees.
- Place your hands on your sides and tighten your core.
- Then, squeeze your knees in towards each other, thinking about trying to squish the stability ball. This will be a small movement.
- Squeeze as hard as you are able and then relax, still keeping the pressure on the ball.
- Repeat 20 to 25 times to complete the set.
- Lay flat on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, arms by your side.
- Inhale, and on the exhale, push your hips up towards the ceiling lifting your hips off the floor. Try to create a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Work to keep your thighs parallel to one another by engaging your inner thighs.
- Don’t let your knees come in, or release out to the side.
- Hold for 30 seconds to 1 minute, making sure to breathe through the hold.
- Let go and repeat 2 to 3 times.
- Best Exercises to Lose Upper Thigh Fat Fast in 7 Days
- How to Get Rid of Loose Skin after Weight Loss Naturally and Permanently
- Weight Loss Workout Plan-7 Days Fat Burning Workout Plan for Beginners
- Weight Loss Workout Plan-7 Days Fat Burning Workout Plan for Beginners
If you are reading this, I am sure you already know how to lose inner thigh fat. To achieve this challenging feat, be sure to eat healthily and stick to inner thigh workouts as discussed above. Also, remember that this won’t happen overnight. So you should be patient and the results will follow