Exercises to Tone legs and Inner Thighs- Everyone desires a nice physique and perfect legs; women especially go an extra mile by making their legs appear sexy and well-toned, ‘hot legs’, they call.
This well-researched post, therefore, seeks to proffer simple and easy best exercises which can help tone your legs and thighs in 2 weeks for a more attractive look and properly worked-out lower part of the body:
First, engage your glutes, quacks, hamstrings, calves as well as your inner and outer thighs for imminent results and a well-toned lower body.
7 Best Exercises to Tone legs and Inner Thighs Fast at Home
Lunges are one of the exercises that really work your leg muscles as it touches on your leg and thigh. Apart from toning your legs and inner thighs, it also helps increase your balance as well as strengthen your lower muscles and core.
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart.
- Rest your hands on your waist, pull back your shoulders and focus on any object in front of you.
- Put out your right leg and let your left leg’s toes be on your guard. At the same time, make sure you are still upright and that your torso is well-tightened.
- Lower your body towards the center of your pose and your knees should be directly over your ankles.
- Hold for about 15 seconds then rest back into the original posture.
- Repeat 6 times, interchanging the legs.
2. Pistol Squats
Squats, in general, are great exercises and with the pistol squat, you get to adventure how far you can go before reaching a breaking point. The more you exercise the more your body adapts, increasing the chances of faster leg and thigh toning with minimal constraints.
- Stand with your legs well-spaced out and reach out your arms in front of you, at shoulder level and parallel to the ground.
- Stick out your right leg and slowly lower your body towards the grounds. Ensure you don’t strain too much as you may cause tension within the muscles.
- Pause for 10-15 seconds then slowly get back up to the initial position.
- Use the left leg now and repeat the steps above.
Read Next: 7 Best Bodyweight Exercises for Weight Loss at Home
3. Goblet Squat
The goblet squat is a workout imitation to the front squats, only that you are holding a goblet in your hands. It is one of the best lower body workouts that will get your thighs in line and the muscles tighter than a tank top. That is why is our #3 exercise to tone legs and inner thighs
- Hold a goblet, upright with both hands, next to your chest while standing in an upright position.
- Brace your abs and push your body down, to slow as you can get and fall into a squat.
- Hold for 5-8 breaths then stand up and repeat the process 8-10 times per set.
4. Hip Bridge
This is one of the best exercises to tone legs and inner thighs at home. Hip bridge is a no-equipment exercise which means you can work out perfectly on it at the comfort of your home. It mainly targets the hamstring and glutes, thus it is more of a back-side workout, hence improving your back view.
- Lie flat on your back on the ground or mat (optional), with your hands on the sides of your body and your knees bent.
- Raise the right leg towards the ceiling and let your lower back raise consequently as your leg raises.
- Squeeze in your glutes for a more raised posture and hold for 5 breaths.
- Lower your hips and let the leg fall back into position.
- Repeat procedures 2, 3, 4 with your left leg.
Read Next: Best Exercises for Hips, Thighs, and Legs Pain Relief
5. Wall Sits
The wall-sit may seem easy and simple but it is an exercise that works your thigh and leg muscles appropriately. To ensure that the workout is perfect and the results are imminent, always stay in an upright posture and ensure your core is well-tightened.
- Lean against a wall and fall into a sitting position, only that you are half suspended in air, with your feet approximately 2 feet away from the wall.
- Ensure that your legs are at hip-width and you are firmly rooted to the ground.
- Brace your abs and slowly slide down the wall until you feel a tingly feel within your thighs.
- Pose for 15 minutes the slide up the wall to your starting position.
- Repeat 5 times then take a rest.
This workout enables you to step out of your comfort zone and work both your leg and inner thighs to the point where they feel worked but still crave for more stretch and reach out to the various parts you are targeting.
- Lie on your back on a mat and rest your arms beside you.
- Bend your knees slowly towards your chest, which prompts your abs to curve inwards and shortening the distance between your body parts.
- Relax your legs and turn to the sides while your heels touch each other and the knees pointed outwards.
- Force your legs outwards and widen the gap between them, then squeeze the back of your knees in unison.
- Bend your knees back in, rest for a few and repeat the procedure several times.
Read Next – 7 Best Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite on Buttocks and Thighs Fast
7. Deep Squats
Squats are also ideal for inner thigh and leg workouts and they target every inch of your lower body from your butt, through the hamstrings, and to your calves. If you do squats every day, you will fall in love with them because they actually work, that’s why is our perfect #7 out of exercises to tone legs and inner thighs
- Stand straight with your legs apart and at hip width. Ensure your spine and back are straight.
- Bring forth your hands in front of your chest in alignment to the distance between your legs.
- Lower yourself towards the ground as if you are sitting on a chair, hold for 3 seconds, and then raise your body to the starting position.
- Repeat 3 times, each with 15 representations.
NB– During these exercises to tone legs and inner thighs, if you feel pain in your legs, we recommended that you should take like 5 minutes break to avoid leg injury.
References – www.flitwirr.com/fitness/-leg-ecercises-women ,www.today.com/health/how-to-get-thinner-thighs-just-7-days-t75566, www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/best-leg-ecercises