A double chin is when a person has sagging skin right under the chin, much like a cankerous growth, making the person look like having two chins.
It occurs when another layer of fat forms below the chin sometimes as a result of excessive weight. While this problem may indicate that the person is overweight or has lost too much weight within a very short period, it is necessary to emphasize that double chin is not necessarily a weight-related problem.
What are the Reasons for Double Chin? (Causes of Double Chin and Face Fat)
- Genetics- It may be family history
- Diet and excess fat- diet high in calories and unhealthy foods
- Age which can cause appearance sagging cheeks
Skin starts sagging as we age because it loses its elasticity and can cause double chin. In a similar vein, bad sleeping posture, a diet rich in calories, and even genetics could also lead to double chin.
If you have this double chin and you seek a health-friendly remedy, here are some practical measures that will help you lose chin fat fast and efficient:
How to Get Rid of Double Chin and Face Fat Fast and Easy in a Week
Regularly Exercise Of Your Chin
Just like any other part of your body, your neck and the area under your chin should be exercised as well, if you want to ensure that they do not lose their suppleness and flexibility too soon. In the case of a double chin and face fat, this kind of exercises will help tone the area, reducing the presence of the second chin.
Therefore, if you want to know how to get rid of sagging chin and chubby cheeks fast and easy, regular exercise of the chin will be of immense help.
There are specific exercises for double chin, which will help you maintain a firm neck muscle, not allowing the skin under your chin to sag. In this comprehensive guide about how to get rid of double chin and face fat, you will find these exercises listed below:
3 Best Exercises to Get Rid of Double Chin and Face Fat at Home
1.Rolling Your Neck
This is a very simple exercise to perform.
- Just allow your head to drop your chin toward your chest and, from this position, begin to rotate your head slowly to the right.
- Hold your head there until you count from one to five and return your head to the initial position, with your chin toward your chest.
- Now do the same but rotating to the left and holding your head there for another 5 seconds.
2. The Kiss Exercise for Double Chin and Face Fat
For this exercise, you will have to begin by looking up, toward the ceiling, allowing your head to tilt back.
- Next bring your lips together, like getting ready for a kiss, and
- Then stretch your head toward the ceiling, like intending to kiss it. Hold this position for 5 seconds.
- Once the time is up, allow your lips to relax and your head to return to usual position.
How long should one do double chin exercise a day?
- For optimal result, perform this exercise 15 times per day.
3. Jaw Jut Exercise for Double Chin
- Again, allow your head to tilt backward, as you raise your eyes to look at the ceiling.
- Next, push your lower jaw forward, as much as possible, until you feel the skin and muscles stretching.
- Hold this stretched position for 10 seconds before allowing your jaw to relax and go back to its usual position.
How long should one do double chin exercise a day?
- Make sure you do this exercise 10 times per day.
With Healthy Diet and Regularly Exercise, You can Lose Extra Pounds
While it is not mandatory for a double chin to appear due to overweight, the extra pounds are usually responsible for this condition in most of the cases. So, the best way to make sure that your second chin disappears is to get rid of the extra pounds. The double chin is usually a fat deposit, so by losing weight and getting rid of fatty tissue, this particular fat deposit will melt as well.
Thus, another way to get rid of double chin is to maintain healthy diet and eating habits as well as regular exercise to keep fit. This means no more processed foods, refined carbohydrates, and less sugar. Opt for a healthy diet that contains plenty of fibers, nutrients, and vitamins.
As regards exercising, if you don’t like the idea of going to a gym, walking, jogging, or any other forms of physical exercise you enjoy will work just fine.
Home Remedies for Double Chin and Face Fat
Below are 3 Best home remedies to get rid of double chin and face fat fast naturally at home.
1. Make Chewing Gum one of your Favorite Activities
You probably would not consider this as an appropriate panacea to chin fat. However, one of the potent remedies to double chin is chewing gum!
Not only will chewing gum give you a fresh breath, but will also help you lose chin fat fast by exercising and tightening the muscles located in your jaw and chin.
Nevertheless, if you want to do this often, you should always pick sugar-free gums, to keep your teeth safe and your body weight under control.
The ones made with natural sweeteners are the best out there, keeping you away from unwanted synthetic sweetening substances.
2. Drink Plenty of Water
Another secret when it comes to learning how to get rid of double chin is to stay well hydrated throughout the entire day. Besides helping a lot with losing weight, drinking plenty water will also keep your muscles and skin in a great shape.
Moreover, healthy water consumption will prevent water retention in your organism, which is responsible for making your face bloated, including making that double chin pop out. It is also worth knowing that drinking water will reduce the appearance of food cravings, which may endanger your diet, and will wash toxins from your body.
3. Use Cocoa Butter for Hydration
The reason skin starts sagging as we advance in age is due to the fact that it loses its elasticity and hydration. To ensure the skin under your chin is hydrated and properly nourished, you can use cocoa butter, as a natural double chin removal cream. It is safe and natural and it is easy to use.
- Put a few tablespoons of cocoa butter in the microwave to heat them up, so it will spread easier.
- Use the warm butter to gently massage the skin under your chin for a few minutes.
- You will have to do this twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, before going to bed, until the condition improves.
Double Chin Surgery
You may not like to opt for double chin surgical treatment because recent research has shown that all double chin surgeries are linked with the known risks of infection, bleeding, bruising, anesthesia, and scarring, along with the likelihood of poor outcome and the expected discomfort and recovery time for the victim. In stead, you may want to try this LIGE Neck Wrinkle Remove Double Chin Reducer Skin Care Vibration
Additionally, the cost of double chin surgery is about $1,200 to $2,000 per treatment. You should expect to do 2 to 4 treatments “for better result”