Exercises to make you better in bed -Do you want to increase your, strength, stamina and become sexually fit? It is no secret that many of us want to have better performance in bed for self-pleasure or for the purpose of pleasing our partners. One of the best ways to go about it is through proper exercise which improves your performance and guarantees more intense orgasm. Luckily, there are numerous exercises to make you better in bed you can perform that will help improve your game in bed.
Many people are ignorant of the fact that sex uses a lot of muscles even the ones we think don’t exist. However, exercise increases our energy levels, builds and also strengthens the muscles. Thus, boost your testosterone. In addition, it also burns extra calories and fats in our body and reduces the risk or erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to keep an erection firm necessary to have sexual intercourse.
Sexual Benefits of Exercise
- Increases levels of testosterone hormones
- Improves flexibility for trying new sexual positions.
- In men, it also reduces the risk or erectile dysfunction.
- In women, there is an improvement in sexual desire, arousal, and satisfaction.
Exercises to Make You Better in Bed – Best Workouts to Improve Performance
1. LOW SIDE-TO-SIDE LUNGE
Lunge is an effective and one of the best exercises to make you better in bed for women. It boosts flexibility. It also improves the chances of your partner finding your G-spot in almost any intercourse position. Lunge is a sudden forward movement of the body which usually involves a position where you bend one of your legs while the other leg remains straightened.
- Stand with your feet spread apart, about twice shoulder-width wide.
- Ensure your feet are facing straight ahead.
- Bend slightly to a small degree at the waist.
- Grasp tightly your hands just in front of your chest.
- Move your weight over to your right leg while pushing your hips backward.
- Also, lower your body. Do this by dropping your hips and bending your right knee.
- Make sure that your lower right leg remains at an angle of 90 degrees to the ground.
- In addition, your left foot should remain flat on the floor.
- Reverse the movement and raise yourself back to a standing position.
- Do this without pausing.
- Repeat the steps with the left side.
- Do about 10-20 reps while alternating back and forth.
2. STANDING HIP THRUST
This is another exercise to make you better in bed. It is a great workout for women looking to have better orgasms and also receive powerful thrusts.
- Take a step forward so that your feet are slightly wide apart.
- Ensure that you also bend your feet just slightly while keeping your toes facing forward.
- Carefully push your pelvis forward.
- Push until you feel a gentle stretch in your hips.
- Try not to overdo it.
- Hold the stretch for about 30 seconds.
- Now, reverse the leg positions.
- Repeat these steps few more times.
This exercises to make you better in bed will make it easier for women to angle their back in a way that will ensure proper simulation of the clitoris.
- Rest your knees on the floor with your hands at your sides.
- Make sure that your knees are perpendicular and your back is straight.
- Refrain from sitting back and also resting your weight on your heels.
- Lean back a few inches while keeping your spine and head in line with your thighs.
- Hold this position for about 4 seconds.
- Then go back to the starting position.
- Repeat these steps for about 5-10 times.
4. BOWING PUSH-UP
This is an exercise to make you better in bed that is very suitable for men who enjoy missionary sex position. The missionary position involves very close facial contact and dropping your weight on your partner’s body. While your partner may enjoy feeling your weight on her body, ensure that you do not rest all your weight on her.
This bowing push-up exercise will ensure that you build strong arms and shoulders to hold yourself up the entire time. Follow these directions and increase your upper body strength and also the shoulder stability.
- Get into a perfect push-up position by facing the floor and keeping your back straight with the support of your hands.
- Lower your torso while keeping your elbows close to your ribs. The torso is the trunk of the human body.
- Your body should remain few inches above floor level.
- At the same time, tighten the muscle around your hip.
- Drop your hips toward the floor.
- Move your arms in a straight position and lift your head and chest up.
- Pause for a little while.
- Then lift your hips until you are in push-up position again.
- You have successfully done 1 rep.
- Repeat this exercise for 10 times in a row.
5. SANDBAG BEAR HUG SQUAT
The sandbag bear hug squat is a good exercise for those that practice difficult positions. It builds and gives stability to the upper body and lower body. For this particular exercise, you will need a sandbag. A sandbag is typically a bag filled with sand.
The squats build leg strength and also increase movement around the hip. The bear hug ensures that your spine is not taking much of the weight. Be sure to get a sandbag that is not too heavy for you but not too light.
If peradventure you cannot get access to a sandbag, you can use a dumbbell. Ensure that you place your two hands at the end of the dumbbell. Place it in such a way that is in a vertical position in front of your chest with your elbows pointing down.
- Make sure that you are standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold it vertically and take a firm bear hug grip.
- Slowly lower your body into a squat position.
- Take a pause at the bottom while.
- Try to remain more upright than in a back squat.
- Drive your hips back and return to standing.
- Ensure that your knees remain in-line with your feet at all times.
- Repeat for about 5-10 reps.
- Hold the last rep for 10-30 seconds at the top.
6. HAMSTRING STRETCH
The hamstring stretch aids flexibility which makes you better in bed. It also increases blood flow to pelvic area.There are various kinds of hamstring stretch which can give proper flexibility. However, I will talk about just 3 kinds in this article. Ensure that you carefully follow these easy steps if you really want to start having better performance.
a. Towel Hamstring Stretch
- Lie on your back.
- Support your thigh with a towel wrapped around it or with your hand.
- Slowly and gently straighten your knee until you feel a mild stretch behind your thigh.
- Hold this position for about 10 seconds.
- Gradually work your way up for about 20-30 seconds.
b. Wall Hamstring Stretch
- Lie with your back on the floor.
- Do this in such a way that your buttocks are against wall at a corner.
- Keep one leg on the floor and also place the foot of the other leg against the wall.
- Gently move your knee straight.
- Ensure that your raised leg and the other one on the floor is perpendicular to each other.
- Hold this position for about 10-20 seconds.
- Repeat this exercise 4-5 times.
c. Seated Hamstring Stretch
- Grab a chair and sit at the edge.
- Straighten one leg in front of your body with the heel on the floor while sitting at the edge.
- Sit up straight.
- Push your belly button towards the thigh.
- Do this without leaning the trunk of the body forward.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Repeat 4-5 times for each leg.
7. BUTTERFLY POSE
This exercise builds and strengthens the muscles of the pelvis which improves sexual pleasure. It is an exercises to make you better in bed suitable for both men and women.
- Lie with your back flat on the ground.
- Bend your knees and ensure that your feet are flat on the ground.
- Extend your arms on each side while your palms are facing down.
- Gently open your knees to the sides and also bring the underside of your feet together.
- Breathe in deeply.
- Breathe out and pull the knees back together.
- Tighten your inner thighs until the knees touch.
- Repeat these steps 10 times.
- Testosterone Boosting Foods Recipe ; Clark Bartram’s Chili Recipe
- 7 Best Lower Back Pain Exercises for Fast Relief At Home
- Chest Workout Routine for Mass ; 10 Best Chest Workout for Men
- Best Testosterone Booster Food Lists You Must Be Eating to Increase Testosterone Level Naturally
While performing these exercises to make you better in bed, ensure that you drink enough water. Drink water before, during and after each exercise routine. Water also helps the body system and drinking it before sleeping with your partner will improve sexual performances.
In addition, men, in particular, should also get enough rest or sleep. This is very important because your body produces testosterone, the hormone that stimulates your sex drive while you sleep. Moreover, a poor sleep cycle will lower the level of your testosterone. Medical experts recommend that you get at least 8 hours of sleep every day. This will ensure that the production of the testosterone increases while you sleep thereby giving you a sexual stamina boost.