Summer is here, everybody wants to look sexy on the beach and nobody want to display that stubborn cellulite on thighs and bum. So you are not alone here if you are looking for exercises to get rid of cellulite on buttocks and thighs. Many people including male and females suffer from dimple-causing fats on hips. The problem is worse among the females.
According to a Cornell University research, almost 98% of adult females have cellulite up to certain extent. Another study carried out at University of Alabama at Birmingham claimed that doing exercises as short as 80 minutes a week will not only prevent obesity, but it will also inhibit a regain of dangerous visceral and lower body fat that can cause cellulite
Luckily, the problem has a cure. One just needs to practice few well-calculated moves and exercises, in order to get a cellulite free body.
Best Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite on Buttocks and Thighs Fast
Here are the 7 easiest exercises to get rid of cellulite on buttocks and thighs.
1. Weighted Bridge
This exercise is much easy to follow. One just needs to lie on the floor in the form of a bridge and put some weight on buttocks. The weight can be a simple dumbbell too.
Follow below steps to accomplish this move.
- Lie on the floor with face-up.
- Make sure your knees are bent, and feet are
- Hold dumbbells horizontally placed on the hips.
- Lift up your hips in a way that knees bend inwards. Keep this upward posture for 3s.
- Then lower your hips and repeat the step.
It is better to do 20 reps that too in two different steps.
2. Single Leg DeadLift
While looking for exercises to get rid of cellulite on buttocks and thighs, make sure to try one that engages a whole body. In this way chances to shed extra fats increase manifolds. One can also get entire body in shape.
Single leg deadlift is one such workout. A person has to get a T-shape body while lifting the dumbbells to perform this exercise. Posture requires lifting one leg in a way that it is in the air. Here is who to perform the Single Leg Dead Lift.
- Stand in the way that feet are hips width apart.
- Hold light weights in your hands so that palms face the body.
- Lift your left leg few inches off the floor.
- Move your torso downwards, while weights are acting towards the floor.
- Hinge your body in the forward
- After your body forms a T-shape, return to the start in slow motion.
- Do 15 reps and then perform another set of the same exercise but with another leg.
3. V-Leg Pull
- Lie on your back while your arms are down at your side.
- Tie up your legs with a pullable
- Lift your legs up, while they are tied together with band
- Move them up and open them wide in a way that they assume a V-Shape.
- Open your leg as far as the bands can stretch.
- Move them to the original position after tension in band reaches its limit.
4 . Backward running on Treadmill
- Move in the backward direction; it would make hamstrings and glutes to work more efficiently.
- Move on sideways; this would give your outer thighs to lose more calories.
Keep in mind that this treadmill motion requires the use of special equipment.
5 . Upward Leg Thrusts
This exercise simply involves the successful engagement of all the muscles.
- Lie on the ground with arms and knees bent on the ground.
- Lift the right leg in an upward
- Make sure that toe is in an upward Make sure your thighs move inwards.
- Change your leg and do 15 to 20 reps.
- It is better to use a yoga mat placed under you.
6. Squat with Side-lift
All the effective exercises to get rid of cellulite on buttocks and thighs must include squat with side lift. The move involves the engagement of hamstrings, hip flexors, glutes, adductors, and quadriceps.
- Bend at your knee and do a squat by sitting on an imaginary chair.
- Keep your thighs parallel to the floor.
- Straighten the leg in the same posture and lift the left leg up while standing.
- Repeat the same move with right leg.
Read further – How to Get Rid of Cellulite on Back of Thigh and Bum Fat
7. Leg Lift with Upright Posterior
This is the simplest of all the exercises to get rid of cellulite on buttocks and thighs. It requires minimum space and the effort.
- Just stand with an upright posterior.
- Extend your leg backward as far as possible.
- Relax your buttock and move your leg
- Perform 15-20 reps in the first
- Repeat the same with the second leg
http://www.prevention.com/fitness/strength-training/leg-exercises-and-butt-exercises-how-to-lose-cellulite-and-fat, http://www.shape.com/fitness/videos/legs-and-butt-workout-ultimate-way-get-rid-cellulite,http://www.prevention.com/fitness/strength-training/6-moves-target-cellulite,http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/tone-treadmill ,http://www.livestrong.com/article/418039-exercises-to-get-rid-of-cellulite-on-the-buttocks/