Exercises to Reduce Breast Size Naturally at Home- It is a common belief that every woman’s dream is to look appealing and attractive.A bigger breast size always makes a woman appealing to the opposite sex.
However, you need to understand that an excessive bigger bust can be painful and also cause various health problems.
Also, a bigger bust can make a woman feel uncomfortable when in social circles.
She might feel embarrassed about the awful gaze of many people on her body.
Added to this problem is the fact that she will be unable to wear a well-fitting dress.
Because a large breast tends to sag over time and so it is extremely important to know how to control and reduce your breast size and sagging.
We have rounded up a list of 10 exercises to reduce breast size. These exercises will help you to reduce breast fat that has accumulated.
How to Reduce Breast Size Naturally without Surgery
Though it is every woman’s dream to have a big bust. However, most women just want the bust size to be perfect – not too large and not too small.
The breast in a lady starts to develop as she approaches puberty and grows until she gets to 20 years of age.
If her growth is normal. She will get a good and normal breast size but if she experiences an abnormal growth, she will face the problem of having a bigger breast size.
What Causes of a Big Breast Size?
There are many causes of a big breast size and some of them include;
- Changes in Hormones
- Pregnancy and Breast Feeding
- Excessive Weight Gain
- Body type
All the above factors can contribute to you gaining a bigger breast size.
However, you can fight off the excessive growth with the following this list exercises to reduce breast size naturally at home;
10 Best Exercises to Reduce Breast Size and Sagging Quickly
Lets get started….
1. Push Ups Exercise for Breast Fat
Push Ups is one of the most famous workout routines that we have today. They are effective exercises to reduce breast size and also tones your breast and body. If done regularly the right way, it can help you reduce breast cup size, deepen your curves, reduce breast fat, and give them an attractive look.
How to Do Push-Ups to Reduce Breast Size
- Begin by lying down on the floor on your stomach.
- Lift your body using your hands.
- Ensure there is a 90-degree angle between your hands and shoulders.
- Your whole body should be in one line while lifting the whole weight up and then down.
- Continue until you become exhausted.
- You can do a set of push-ups every day according to your body strength.
2. Wall Press Technique
The Wall Press Technique is an easy and very effective exercise.
This workout is also called the Wall Push Up.
It is easier to lower and lift yourself when you use the wall instead of the floor for push-ups.
You also reduce the risks of back pain or falling on the floor.
The Wall Press Techniques is one of the top exercises to reduce breast size. And you also get the added benefit of building muscle strength.
How to Do Wall Push Up
- Stand to face the wall and place your hands on the wall.
- Press your arms and lean slightly towards the wall to put some weight press.
- Return to the starting position with your hands still on the wall.
- Repeat movement until you’re exhausted.
3. Chest Press to Lose Breast Size
The Chest Press is a helpful exercise that helps to reshape size and build of the breast.
How to Do Chest Press for Reducing Breast Size
- Grab two dumbbells with both your hands and lie on your back on a flat bench.
- Ensure your feet are firmly placed on the floor.
- Alternatively, you can place your feet on a raised platform to allow you to maintain a flat spine.
- Pull your shoulders down and back to make firm contact with the bench.
- Ensure your head, shoulders, butt, and feet make contact with the bench and floor throughout this workout.
- Grab each dumbbell with a closed grip. Ensure your palms are facing forward with your thumbs wrapped tight around the handle.
- Bring the dumbbells just below or level with your eyes with your elbows fully extended.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells towards your mid-chest as you inhale.
- Touch the dumbbells to your chest without bouncing and maintaining your neutral wrist position.
- Then gently push the dumbbells upwards with your elbows fully stretched up.
- Continue with the movement until you get exhausted.
4. Chest Fly Workout for Chest
The Chest Fly is also one great exercise to reduce breast size.
In addition, the workout strengthens and tone the muscles of the chest.
The Chest Fly add definition to the muscle and increases the metabolic rate of your body. If you are looking for an effective way to reduce bra line. Then this exercise is a must for you to try.
How to Do Chest Flying for Breast Size
- Grab a dumbbell and lie down on a bench in the chest press position.
- Raise the dumbbell while ensuring that you make a 90-degree angle from the chest.
- Spread both hands in opposite direction till they make a 180-degree angle.
- Slowly lift the arms back to the starting position.
- You can repeat this set for about 3-8 times.
5. Shoulder Shrugs
Shoulder shrugs is a simple but very effective exercise.
Here are benefits of this exercise…
The shoulder shrugs exercise targets your upper trapezius muscles and helps to get your breast in shape.
It is important to do the shoulder shrugs properly. This is not the shoulder shrugs you perform when showing disapproval to someone.
This exercise can be performed with or without dumbbells.
Shoulder shrugs for Perfect Cup Size
- Stand straight and keep your hands straight in the alignment of your body.
- Shrug your shoulder in the upward and loose motion only.
- Make sure your shoulders are straight as they almost touch your earlobe.
- Also, your elbows should be straight and keep your hands alongside your upper thigh.
- You do not need to roll your shoulders forward or backward with this.
- Repeat movement until you’re exhausted.
6. Upright Rows
This is a very simple exercise that helps to reduce your breast size naturally.
However, you should avoid this exercise if you have shoulder impingement issues.
It is performed by holding a grip with the overhand grip and lifting it straight up to the collarbone.
How to Do Upright Rows to Reduce Breast Size in 7 Days
- Begin by standing straight with your feet kept apart.
- Raise your hand and place it straight in front of your thighs.
- Pull your hand up with the weight you are holding and bring it back down in a straight vertical position.
- Your elbows should always be higher than your hands when you are doing this exercise.
7. Dumbbell Back Pullover
The Dumbbell Back Pullover is an effective exercise that reduces the breast size and also gives shape and upliftment to the breast.
It also targets your chest muscles and triceps and strengthens them.
How to Do Dumbbell Back Pullover
- Begin by standing straight and lifting the lightweight dumbbells.
- Use both your hands to lift the dumbbells above your head.
- Slowly lower it up to the neckline of your head in a straight alignment.
- Lift up again above your head.
- Repeat movement for about 4-8 times.
8. Shoulder Press Exercise
The shoulder press routine can be the most stressful yet, fruitful exercise to do.
This is a fantastic workout that gives a positive impact on your breasts, shoulder and your back.
It works on the whole shape and size of the breast. Follow the directions below to perform the Shoulder Press exercise.
How to Do Shoulder Press Exercise
- You can stand upright or sit on a firm plain seat.
- Raise the dumbbells near your ears while both your elbows are at a 180-degree line.
- Slowly lift the dumbbells up and pause for about 2-3 seconds.
- Then return to them to the previous position.
- Repeat the set for about 4-8 times.
9. Side Raises to Reduce Breast Size
The side raises exercises works perfectly in decreasing the excess fat in your breast and carves the shape.
It is one of the best exercises to reduce breast size and it also helps to work the shoulder muscle.
It should be performed using the dumbbells.
How to Do Side Raise for Reducing Breast Size
- Begin by standing straight with your legs joined together.
- Lift the dumbbells with both hands.
- Ensure your hands are making a 90-degree angle from your chest in the opposite direction from one another.
- Gently lower the arms to touch the side of your thighs.
- Continue movement again by lifting the arms up to the previous position.
- Repeat the exercise for about 3-8 times.
Is there any better way to round this up?
Jogging is a must for every lady looking to reduce her breast size.
It boosts the progress of your breast reducing efforts and burns off excess fats in your breasts and everywhere else on your body.
You can jog around in your neighborhood for about 15-20 minutes daily to take advantage of all these great benefits.
Note– If you feel that your breast will be bouncing around while jogging. You can get Bubands or boobands to hold your breast tight from bouncing around
There are many more exercises that can help you accelerate the process of burning extra fat from your breast and body system.
Eating healthy is as important as the exercises listed above. You will benefit a lot if you can incorporate both into your daily routines.
Wait !!! Before you go,
Which of the 10 best exercises to reduce breast size you will like to start first? Jogging, dumbbell back pullover or push-ups. Let’s know by leaving a comment below. And don’t forget to share this post with friends and family on social media.