Instant Coffee Protein Shake Recipes– Have you ever imagined an iced coffee with a protein smoothie? The marriage of an iced coffee with a delicious protein smoothie? I bet you’ve never really thought about shaking thing up with an iced coffee protein shake.
If you are one that can’t start your day without a cup of coffee, then why not turn your regular cup of smoothie into a healthy, delicious coffee protein shake.
This article lists the instant and tasty coffee protein shake recipes you can use to lose weight.
That daily cup of coffee you take is actually doing more for your body than you think. However, some people are in the habit of adding tons of sugar to their coffee.
This is not healthy at all for your body.
If you don’t prefer your coffee just the way it is, another way you can enjoy it is with protein shakes.
The protein will help fuel your body and give you that sensation of being satisfied. At the same time, the coffee will also provide the weight loss benefits it is known for.
This article lists 7 instant protein shake recipes with a direction on how to prepare them. Below are the coffee protein shake recipes you can comfortably whip up without spending a lot.
7 Instant Coffee Protein Shake Recipes For Weight Loss
Some people are in the habit of using fruit juice for their protein shakes. It’s not like this is entirely bad, however, it is possible that you are consuming a lot more sugar than your body needs.
You can decide to use coffee instead of fruit juice for your smoothies as this will benefit your body a lot.
Apart from the fact that coffee helps to increase the rate of your metabolism, it also increases your body’s adrenaline levels. This helps to convert your body’s fat into energy.
Coffee is also beneficial to athletes and fitness enthusiasts. It can help to improve your athletic performance at the gym.
Studies have shown that caffeine can energize you and make you exercise even more without even knowing it. This will help you burn calories even faster.
We have taken time out to list 7 instant coffee protein shake recipes you can do to aid weight loss.
These coffee smoothies are a better and healthier alternative to your daily fruit juice protein shake.
Below are the 7 instant coffee protein shake recipes you can whip up;
1. Mocha Coffee Protein Shake for Fat Burning
The Mocha smoothie is a tasty chocolate coffee smoothie that takes your healthy lifestyle up a notch. It provides a healthy twist to your regular protein smoothie.
By just adding a scoop of the protein powder you love most, you get a delicious tasting and healthy smoothie. Below is the recipe and directions for the Mocha Coffee Protein Shake.
- A cup of strong coffee ( Buy one here)
- 1 frozen and peeled banana
- One and half tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder ( Get one here )
- A cup of very loosely packed fresh spinach
- ¼ cup of 2% milk
- And 1 cup of ice
- Brew your cup of coffee and place it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Then serve yourself and enjoy this delicious coffee protein shake.
2. Whey Protein Shake Recipes for Weight Loss
Are you in a hurry but still have to hit the gym this morning?
These simple coffee protein shake recipes are very easy to make and will give you the required boost you need for your workout.
The caffeine will also help fire you up and will make you train even harder. This basic coffee protein shake recipe will definitely help you lose weight.
- 30g of whey protein ( Order for one here)
- A large unsweetened iced coffee
- Pour the iced coffee into a shaker bottle. You can add in more ice cubes also.
- Add the whey protein powder and shake the bottle well.
- Pour back the mixture into the iced-coffee cup and enjoy your basic ice coffee protein shake.
3. Iced Mocha Green Smoothie
This is quite similar to the Mocha Coffee Protein Shake, the main difference being the use of dates instead of bananas.
The dates and greens add taste and give an incredible amount of nutrients to this smoothie. This smoothie can positively affect your overall health.
- A cup of coffee
- 1 small handful of spinach
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- 3 large Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 10 large ice cubes
- ½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract ( Order for one here)
- Place all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Blend thoroughly until the shake appears smooth.
- Serve yourself and enjoy this delicious and nutritious food.
4. Peanut Butter Coffee Smoothie
Whether it is for breakfast or in the afternoon, the Peanut Butter Coffee Smoothie is a delicious and healthy drink all day long.
It serves as a morning booster for those busy mornings.
It can be made in as little as 2-3 minutes and is guaranteed to keep you full until lunch.
This coffee protein shake recipe is sure to give you a delicious treat and keep you energized all day long.
- ½ cup of either almond milk or skimmed milk ( Order for one here)
- ½ cup of freshly brewed coffee
- A medium sized banana
- ¼ teaspoon of cocoa powder
- One and a half teaspoon of organic and sugar-free peanut butter
- Ice cubes
- Place the coffee, banana, and milk in a blender and also add in the peanut butter.
- Blend until the mixture appears creamy and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into your cup and sprinkle some cocoa powder on the top.
- You can also add the ice cubes into the cup.
- It’s time to enjoy your delicious and healthy Peanut Butter Coffee Smoothie.
5. Caramel Latte Smoothie
This coffee shake recipe is for those that can’t do with both smoothies and coffee. It is a healthy coffee protein shake that can be made with just 5 ingredients.
This smoothie will energize you all day long. Listed below is the Caramel Latte Smoothie coffee protein shake recipes.
- ½ cup of brewed coffee
- ½ cup of cashew
- 6 pitted dates
- ¼ cup of Almond Breeze Milk ( Order for one here)
- 2 tablespoon of a healthier caramel sauce
- And 6 ice cubes
- Place the milk and cashews together in a blender.
- Add the dates, caramel sauce, ice and coffee.
- Blend on high until the shake is smooth.
- You can drizzle some extra caramel on top.
- Serve yourself and enjoy this energizing and delicious smoothie.
6.Vanilla Latte Protein Smoothie
As you might have guessed, this is a healthy coffee smoothie that packs a lot of protein and comes with the flavors of both vanilla and coffee.
This smoothie packs the right amount of caffeine to get you going in the morning and also to reenergize you in the afternoon.
You also get the added benefit of being satisfied and full for longer periods of the protein. Follow the guide below to whip up this coffee protein shake recipe.
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder ( Order for one here)
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- A teaspoon of instant coffee powder or espresso powder
- ½ frozen banana
- ¼ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coffee flavored yogurt
- Honey for taste
- Add all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Blend at high power until the shake appears smooth.
- Serve yourself and enjoy this delicious smoothie.
7.Thick Banana Iced Protein Coffee Shake Recipes
Do you know you can add a thick and frosty texture to your smoothie? All you need to do is allow the banana stay in the freezer for some time.
These instant protein coffee shake recipes is great for breakfast before you hit the gym. It will help you burn off fat throughout the day.
You will definitely enjoy the creaminess of this shake and your body will definitely lose weight.
- ¾ cup of unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 chopped frozen banana
- A cup of unsweetened brewed coffee
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until the mixture appears smooth.
- You can add more ice if you wish. You can also decide to add a little bit more peanut butter and plain greek yogurt.
- Serve yourself and enjoy this rich smoothie.
- 19 Quick Fat Burning Smoothies for Weight Loss At Home
- Protein Shakes for Weight Loss; 5 Healthy Best Meal Replacement Recipes
There you have it. Listed above are 7 instant coffee protein shake recipes that will aid you in your weight loss goal.
These shakes are easy to make within minutes and are rich in proteins and other nutrients. Coffee Protein Shake recipes are great alternatives to the regular fruit juice recipe.
Be rest assured, these shakes are perfectly healthy. In addition to helping you burn off a lot of fat, they will also keep you energized throughout the day and fill you for a longer period.
Do you want to get fired up right from when you wake up in the morning? Then these ice coffee protein shake recipes are just perfect for you.
Do not forget to send feedback in the comment box below. We love to hear from you.
Enjoy your protein shakes and don’t forget to share this post with loved ones on social media. Thanks!