Acne (acne vulgaris) is a skin problem that occurs when oil and dead skin cells block up your face and neck pores. it can also be called pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, zits or blemishes.
Home Remedies for Acne
With regards to treating acne, essential Oils offer an exceedingly effective alternative to the utilization of intense chemicals contained in numerous acne creams and physicians’ recommended medications. So generally, it is recommended that you use essential oils for acne treatment, because of its natural curative potential and is one of the best available home remedies for acne.
Whether diluted or applied in full strength, topical application of Essential Oils can reduce acne significantly from mild to moderate infection.
Topical use of a few particular Essential Oils may likewise offer a first line guard against the microscopic organisms that cause acne.
7 Best Essential Oils for Acne and Pimples Treatments
Lavender is presumably the most utilized and most adaptable essential oil, even for acne. It is additionally one of the main oils you can apply straightforwardly onto your skin without a carrier oil. Applied specifically to spots, it will diminish inflammation and execute microscopic organisms.
2. Geranium oil
Geranium has extraordinary adjusting properties and is a great choice to restore your skin to its normal state whether it is excessively dry or too oily. It has an extremely lovely smell and blends well with most different oils, for example, rose and jasmine.
3. Bergamot oil
Bergamot has a citrus scent similar to that in Earl Grey tea. Fresh and light, bergamot has drying and hostile-to-bacterial properties that is powerful in fighting skin breakouts. Be cautious however when applying bergamot as it makes the skin more delicate to the sun’s beams.
4. Clove oil
5. Tea Tree oil
This is one of the most effective essential oils for acne treatment.Tea tree oil is surely understood for its anti-bacterial and healing properties.
- Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil with a teaspoonful of olive oil.
- Wash your face with warm water or cleanse it with cleanser and apply the oil into effect area with clean cotton or with your fingertip
- Leave it for a few minutes (7-15 minutes) and wipe out the oil with clean face cleaner
- Olive oil and tea tree oil are effective oils for skincare, heals wound scars, kills bacteria to save you acne and fade away acne blemishes
6. Rosewood oil
7. Carrier Oils
Step by Step Ways to Apply the Essential Oils for Acne
- Always attempt the oil or oil blend on a little range of your skin and watch the reaction before applying it freely to your skin
- Make sure you know about the oil’s ingredients and strength before applying it.
- Special consideration is required with pregnant women, children and fragile old people.
- Dilute the essential oil of your choice in a carrier oil. 10-12 drops of essential oil for every 30ml can go with 2% concentration. Use 10-12 drops essential oil per 1 ounce (30 ml) of carrier oil. Your blend shouldn’t contain more than 5% essential oil.
- Essential Oils like lavender oil and tea tree oil can sometimes be applied undiluted when applied to the acne itself.
- 10 Best Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser for Gifts and Holidays + 5 Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes
- 18 Best Lavender Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
- Thieves Oil Recipe for Healthy Living
- 7 Best Essential Oils for Congestion, Sinus and Cold That Work Fast
- Best Essential Oils for Croup Cough in Babies and Kids
- 7 Best Essential Oils for Back Pain, Arthritis & Inflammation Fast Relief
Note -It does not take any time for some to begin to see the changes, for others, it may take weeks or more for the oil’s effect to be felt.The more you apply essential oils for acne, the more innovative you get for its wonderful uses. And with time, essential oils will form an important part of your routine.
Do you like this article? Share it with friends and family… Stay Healthy!