The love handles are the fat deposits that you can feel on your hips, although these deposits also make reference to your abdominal and back fat as well. This kind of deposits is more commonly seen in the case of women, as women are prone to developing fat deposits in their middle area.
A 10-minute love handles workout combined with a proper diet will definitely help you improve the middle section of your body. Just take a look at the following exercises and start melting those love handles right away.
Get Rid Of Back and Side Fats With This 10-Minute Love Handles Workout
1. Start with Woodchoppers
Thus, using a one hand weight, instead of a traditional ax, will help you perform the exercise correctly.
- Start by spreading your feet so that they will be in alignment with your hips.
- Hold the weight with both of your hands and position the weight above your left shoulder.
- Next, just like when you would like to chop wood, swing to the right, taking the weight downward, close to your right knee.
- Both your knees and feet should perform a pivot to allow you to twist your body right.
- Raise your arms and weight back where it was and do a set of 20 reps on each side.
2. Make Love Handles Disappear With Side Plank Hip Lifts
- Lay on your side, using your elbow as support.
- Make sure that your body is in a straight line before you start the exercise. Both your hips and legs should be resting on the floor.
- Put your free hand on your hip and use your abs, while supporting your body with the help of your elbow and feet, and lift your body off the ground.
- Keep it straight while doing this so that it will resemble a plank. Repeat the lift 15 times on each side of your body.
3. The Russian Twists Will Make Love Handles Be No More
Russian twists may be a bit challenging, but it is all you need in this 10-minute love handles workout if you want to get rid of fat in your middle area. This kind of fat should not be treated lightly, so you need to adopt a training session that actually pays results.
- Sit down on a fitness mattress, positioning your back at a 45-degree angle from the floor.
- Next, bend your knees and lay your feet flat on the floor. Don’t forget to have a dumbbell around because you will need it. Hold the dumbbell with your hands above your abdomen.
- Then lift your feet up, crossing your ankles, balancing your entire body by using your bottom.
- Now take the dumbbell you the right, with both hands, until it touches the floor.
- You will have to twist your body to do so.
- Just make sure not to allow your feet to touch the ground.
Then take the dumbbell to the left until it touches the floor. Perform a total of 50 twists, 25 to each side, from right to left and the other way around, while balancing your feet and keeping your back at the 45-degree angle.
- How to Get Rid of Love Handles in a Week at Home | 10 Weight Loss Tips
- 7 Best Exercises to Get Rid of Back Fat at Home -Secrets You Never Knew
- Top Benefits of a Healthy Diet and Regular Exercise for Healthy Lifestyle
- DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink Recipe ( Honey, Cinnamon, and Lemon) for Fat Burning – Drink this Early in the Morning and Before Going to Bed at Night
4. Tone Your Middle Section Nicely With Bicycle Crunches
- Bend your knees and place your hands behind the head.
- Don’t clasp your hands; just support them on your back head.
- Now put your abdomen muscles to work and lift your shoulders together with the upper side of your back until it is no longer touching the ground.
- Then raise your left knee and twist until the right elbow meets your left knee above the middle area of your body.
- The next step would be to switch to the other side, lifting your right knee and taking your left elbow to meet in the middle.
- You should perform 30 crunches of this kind, 15 on each side.
The faster you manage to do this type of exercise, the more efficient your 10-minute love handles workout will become. Just make sure not to lower your back on the ground, even if you decide to speed up the pace.