Easy 7 Days Six Pack Abs Diet Plan for Flat Belly – It is possible for everyone regardless of age to have beautifully defined abs. Most people agree on one thing, “to lose the ugly belly fat, have a flat stomach, and have the perfect six-pack.
However, most people have a difficult time getting that trimmed midsection. The temptation of eating junks daily combined with the unwillingness to do some basic workouts makes it a nearly impossible mission for some people. Some people, on the other hand, don’t actually know what to do to get that elusive six-pack. Allow us to fill you in and show you how you can get those six pack and a flat belly.
Just like exercises, what you eat also goes a long way to determine your body structure. Daily consumption of junks and foods high in calories will not help you achieve your flat belly goal. There are foods that can help you lose belly fat and have six pack within 7 days. These foods are what we have termed the “six pack abs diet plan”.
However, our 6 pack abs diet plan allows you to eat the foods you love while ensuring your cravings are kept at bay. This diet plan will also help to control your stress level. Our 7 days six pack abs diet plan is listed below and it’s your best bet to getting a flat belly and the elusive six-pack.
One Week Six Pack Abs Diet Plan for Flat Stomach
Day 1 – Breakfast
For breakfast, you can take about 8-12 ounces of a power smoothie. The power smoothie contains milk, low-fat vanilla yogurt, oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate whey powder.
This combination will create a smoothie that is rich in protein, carbohydrates, and fiber. Below are the ingredients for the smoothie. You can make 2 servings of 8 ounces each from the ingredients below.
Power Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¾ cup of instant oatmeal nuked in water
- 2 teaspoons of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of chocolate whey powder
- 6 crushed ice cubes.
- You can take a turkey or roast beef sandwich combined with a whole-grain bread, an apple and a cup of fat-free milk.
- You can take a chicken breast that is cooked with spring onions, ginger and soy sauce. You can add 50g of rice noodles and mangetout.
Snacks – You can take the second serving of the smoothie as snacks this night.
Day 2- Breakfast
Take a low-fat plain yogurt combined with oat granola and a grated apple for breakfast. Round up your breakfast with green tea.
- Enjoy a 50g of reduced-fat mozzarella salad. With a tomato, ½ of a small avocado, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil and salad leaves. Round up with a slice of seed bread.
- Enjoy your single chicken breast that is cooked with spring onions, ginger and soy sauce. You can add 50g of rice noodles and mangetout.
- You can take 2 crispbreads, cottage cheese, and one orange as a snack. Alternatively, you can also take 300ml skimmed milk and some slices of pawpaw.
Day 3- Breakfast
This is the third day of your six pack abs diet plan. Today, take 2 Oatibix for breakfast. You can mix it with skimmed milk and 10g of sunflower seeds. You can also eat an orange and take a drink of green tea.
- Take 3 bean salad for lunch. This will consist of spring onions, green pepper, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of chicken peas, 2 tablespoons of red kidney beans and 2 tablespoons of fat-free dressing. You can also finish your lunch with salad combined with a wholemeal bread.
- For dinner, you should take about 50g of basmati rice, a home-made ratatouille, some side salad that is made with 25g feta.
- We understand the cravings to chew down on some snacks. To ease these cravings, you can take a fruit smoothie using about 250ml of skimmed milk. Alternatively, you can also use a thin slice rye toast combined with peanut butter.
- DIY Colon Cleanse and Detox Recipe Drink for Weight Loss
- DIY Body Wraps for Weight Loss, Detox and Getting Rid of Cellulite
- Weight Loss Meal Plan- 7 Days GM Diet Plan for Quick Weight Loss
- Boiled Egg Diet Recipes for Weight Loss at Home – Lose 24 Pounds in 14 Days
- DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink Recipe ( Honey, Cinnamon, and Lemon) for Fat Burning – Drink this Early in the Morning and Before Going to Bed at Night
Day 4- Breakfast
It’s the 4th day of your six pack abs diet plan and all that is needed from you is a little more patience and dedication to the plan. For breakfast, you should take a slice of whole-grain bread combined with a tablespoon of peanut butter, a cup of berries, a medium orange and a cup of All-Bran cereal with fat-free milk.
- For lunch, you are taking what is called the Guilt-Free BLT. This recipe contains 3 power foods and should be included in your six pack abs diet plan. A serving of this is rich in protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and sodium. Below are the ingredients and directions needed for the Guilt-Free BLT
Guilt-Free BLT Recipe
- One whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 2 ounces of diced roasted turkey breast
- ¾ tablespoon of fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 slices of cooked, turkey bacon
- 2 slices of tomato
- Begin by smearing the mayonnaise on the tortilla.
- Add the bacon to the middle of the tortilla and top with tomato, turkey breast, and lettuce.
- Then tightly roll it into a tube to make 1 serving.
- For dinner, you should take the Philadelphia Fryers. This food contains 3 power foods that your body will be grateful for within this 7 days. Below are the ingredients and directions for making the Philadelphia Fryers. The directions below will make about 4 sandwiches.
Philadelphia Fryers Recipe
- A small sliced, red bell pepper
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 small sliced green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup of either medium or hot salsa
- 4 multigrain of hoagie rolls
- ½ cup of grated reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- ¾ pound of thinly sliced roast beef
- Begin by cooking the peppers and onion over a medium heat.
- Add the salsa and continue heating until warm.
- Now make the sandwiches with the buns, onions, roast beef, peppers, and cheese.
- Warm them in a microwave for about 1-2 minutes over a high heat. Continue until the cheese starts to melt.
- Take about 2 teaspoons of peanut butter and a cup of low-fat ice cream as a snack to ease your cravings.
Day 5 – Breakfast
It’s day 5 and for breakfast, you will take a berry smoothie. Prepare the smoothie by using a cup of berries, a ½ tub of low-fat bio yogurt and about 275ml of skimmed milk. Viola, breakfast is served.
- Today, your lunch will be simple. Take a Sushi lunchbox for lunch and enjoy.
- For dinner, delight yourself with 100g of roast chicken fillet combined with a baked tomato, a large and baked sweet potato and about 100g runner beans.
- Wet your appetite with rice cakes and cottage cheese. Alternatively, you can treat yourself to a serving of 125g tuna with cherry tomatoes, black olives, and shredded lettuce.
Day 6- Breakfast
A little bit more patience as your six pack abs diet plan is almost coming to an end. It’s day 6 and for breakfast, you take 30g oats porridge, 200ml skimmed milk and raisins. Round up your breakfast with Dandelion tea.
- For lunch, enjoy a stir-fried vegetable meal mixed with 30g of toasted cashews.
- Dinner is here and you are going to take a 125g of cubed lean lamb fillet on kebabs. Sprinkle it with Greek salad and bread. Ensure there is no feta with the Greek salad.
- Your cravings for snacks must have increased now. You can ease those cravings with 1 tablespoon of reduced-fat hummus with crudites. Alternatively, you can eat 1 slice of pumpernickel toast with 2 teaspoons of peanut butter.
Day 7- Breakfast
Today is the last day of the six pack abs diet plan for flat belly. Don’t be discouraged, the result should be visible by now. Today, you eat 30g of Special K mixed with milk, 50g of blueberries and crushed flaxseeds. Top it with a small glass of fruit juice. Satisfying right?
- For lunch, eat grilled vine tomatoes and sprinkle it with balsamic vinegar and oregano. Serve it with a toasted slice of ciabatta and top with about 25g goat’s cheese.
- For dinner, you are going to treat yourself to some healthy and satisfying meal for a job well done. Serve yourself with a grilled salmon fillet brushed with pesto sauce, broccoli, and 50g wild rice.
- Reward yourself with a slice of bread, cottage cheese, and pineapple. You can also enjoy rice pudding (200g) and fresh raspberries.
- 7 Best Core Exercises for Women; Get Flat Belly, Toned Abs, and Back Pain Relief
- Ab Workouts for Women at Home -10 Killer Ripped ab Exercises
- How to Get a Six Pack Quick and Easy At Home For Male and Female in a Week
- 7 Best Abs Exercises to Get a Six Pack Ab in a Month
- Lower Ab Exercises: Reduce Belly Pooch And Get Flat Tummy Fast
It is everyone’s desire to get a flat belly and a ripped midsection. Though it might be tough, it is actually doable. The above six pack abs diet plan for flat belly will help you achieve your goal within 7 days. Embrace workouts and exercises if you want to accelerate the result.
A flat belly and 6 pack will never come without adequate hard work, dedication, and persistence. Always remember, healthy eating is key and your body will be grateful if you embrace the culture of healthy eating.