Remedies for Back Pain – Back pain has been a common thing now a days. Isn’t it a daily routine that you hear people complaining about back pain ? There are thousands of people suffering from chronic back pain each day.
Here are the Causes of Back Pain
- Cancer of the spine
- Infection of the spine
- Sleep disorders
- Arthritis; Osteoarthritis can cause lower back pain
- Skeletal abnormalities
- Bulging disks
- Obesity/ overweight
- Poor posture
- Bad mattress
- Bad chairs
Below are few Back Pain Symptoms
- Sciatica Symptoms: this can cause strain in the lower back and the legs
- Low Back Strain: One of the major factors that can cause acute back pain
- Nighttime Back Pain; this could indicate problem with your spine.
Natural Remedies for Back Pain
The stats are still higher for those who are in the beginning of this never ending phase of back pain. But just explore a bit and you will find genuine solutions for truly mitigating your back pain.
There are numerous natural remedies that will help you escape this venom. Sedentary life styles have evolved many problems but the solution lies in the adoption of healthy life style.
Though it seems difficult but it is possible. The cure lies in following it. You just need to work a little and find the way to relief.
1. Avoid all time Desk-bound work
I suggest to always keep in mind the preventive measures so that you are never prone to this ailment. Back pain is the major cause of anxiety and irritation in individual.
It lowers the personal satisfaction and contributes to a chain of never ending problems. So just kill this germ before it takes the form of a humongous giant.
We cannot expect our immune system to work efficiently if we are spending all our life just sitting in front of a computing device. I suggest if you have the one that can do without sitting for a long hour to buy chair for back pain
- Technology is here and it will stay but one needs to make proper rules to avoid these pains. So include exercise as a must in your routine.
- It contributes to a healthy human mind and body.
2. Eat Healthy Foods Remedies for Back Pain
Secondly, eat healthy in order to stay healthy. Balanced diet is very important to overcome all the nutritional deficiencies. Diseases not only ruin our physical health but also cause severe mental harms.
Especially physical pains like back pain are always has a source of tension in one’s life. It not only hampers our life activities but also of our loved ones. It can be explained by the fact that a patient is always in need of an attendant. So these pains drain the time and energy of various individuals.
- Make a diet plan considering your ailments ,and
- health issues which best fits all your requirements and implement it daily.
3. Lumber Support Chairs as Remedy for back pain
Choose a lumber support chair is very important while sitting especially for a long hours. What to consider most when buy or choose chair is to choose chair that follows the structure of your back naturally.
These chair has commonly features, including;
- Lumber support,
- Cozy cushion
- Anti-slouching feature,
- They aid free movement
- They have deep, ergo layered body pillows
- Tranquil seating experience
- Height Adjustment Frame
If you already suffering from a bad back pain, or even suffering from arthritic osteoporosis, don’t forget to take into consideration the features mentioned above. Looking for the right chair doesn’t just hence comfort, but it also contribute to your bone health and your body system.
This is on of best remedies for back pain. All day work and no rest will not end you somewhere good. We know that work has its own importance. But always keep in mind that health should be kept above all factors. If there is no health, then all your wealth seems to be useless crap made of paper and plastic.
How to avoid exertion
- Work hard and get regular sleep with fixed hours.
- Your body needs rest like all the other machinery.
- So give what it demands so that it can function properly.
- Proper body working is good for you in the long run.
- So don’t panic over short deadlines.
- Try to finish work in time so that you can spare some for yourself.
5. Herbal Remedies for Back Pain
You can follow these natural home remedies that are quite easy to implement.
Ginger contains the element photochemical, which is an anti-inflammatory.
Also capsaicin contains a substance P which diverts the track of pain ant acts a temporary relief. Turmeric powder contains curcumin which is anti-inflammatory agent and it used to relieve arthritis and back pains.
How to use
- Add ginger and turmeric as an essential part of your diet.
- Turmeric is mostly used in Eastern food but realizing its importance the West should also include it in daily diet.
- Also applying fresh ginger to exposed skin can relieve the pain.
- Capsaicin ointments and creams are available as a cure to the back pains.
6. Heating pad for back pain
The fifth point according to my perspective is that we all should reap the advantages of meditation. Focus should be paid on the little things in life. Happiness is what acts as a necessary feature for a person’s survival. Meditation brings peace of mind and creates calmness. So we all should try doing yoga or any other form of exercise in which we feel relaxed.
How to act then
- Take some time out of your schedule and make meditation a daily habit
8. Essential Oils
- Fish oil tablets are available, use 1000 mg for normal purpose but if the pain is acute then dosage can be increased as per doctor’s prescription.
- Use oils by massaging the directly upon your skin of in the form of some supplements in your diet.
In the techniques of traditional Chinese acupuncture, a person is pricked with very small painless needless that relax your body causing an analgesic effect.
How to do acupuncture
- Take 5-8 sessions for eliminating the dreadful back pain.
10. Glucosamine and chondroitin
GLUCOSAMINE is an important natural substance that it use in creation and repair of cartilage in the body, according to the Mayo clinic, while chondroitin is form from cow and shark cartilage. They are believe to buffer and build join cartilage.
- Take 500 mg of glucosamine 3 times a day only or with 400 mg of chondroitin sulfate.
- The Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database recommends glucosamine sulfate over glucosamine hydrochloride, although many brands has both.
In the end, I would like to say that we experience the pain in order to find the relief. I hope that the above listed remedies for back pain will surely fix your bad experience of pain. So following these simple guidelines you are leaving pain, enjoy the journey ahead!